Páginas

27 de março de 2011

Little Brown Pen

Little Brown Pen

There is SO MUCH info out there. No wonder my ADD mind wonders off and gets all exited with all the new stuff I discover online.

I am following a whole bunch of Blogs, and everyday I accidentally stumble into a new, interesting, hypnotic, wooing blog.

How do we keep track of all of this?

I guess one has to choose their perks and settle for being faithful to certain few.

But the thing is, it is hard to pick those few.

My mind wonders and is urged to read blogs of all kinds when I'm insomniac, or stuck in bed for some off reason. One blog leads to another, then another, then to a Facebook page, then to a tweet, then to another blog, then to an amazing website of some sort, then another blog, so on and so forth.

Raaar!

This one in particular struck me as intriguing. She follows colours around Paris and other random places she visits. In the middle of all that, she introduces us to incredible cheese tastings and random graffiti culture.




All in one.

How could I let this one pass in vain? It is just too tempting!

So I now follow her too!

Nenhum comentário: